Over eighty million adults suffer from varicose veins, spider veins, and all the problems that accompany these conditions – from burning, throbbing legs to sleeplessness caused by Restless Leg Syndrome. And for some Las Vegas sufferers, their self-consciousness over the appearance of varicose veins and spider veins is even worse than the discomfort.
But at Desert Vein Institute, a leading Las Vegas Vein Treatment Clinic, we can help you get rid of veins – and go back to being active, feeling pain-free, and taking pride in your appearance.
Why choose Desert Vein Institute of Las Vegas, NV?
These days, there are many ways to successfully treat varicose veins and spider veins, and there are many places to seek treatment. But if you are a Las Vegas patient ready to get rid of veins, Desert Vein Institute is the best choice for you, for all of these reasons:
- The doctors at the Desert Vein Institute, are board-certified surgeons with years of experience in vein treatment, provide personal hands-on care to each and every patient who visits our vein clinic.
- Our medical and office support staff consider your confidence and comfort their highest priority, and will do all they can to ensure that you know you can trust our care.
- Our office environment is welcoming, private, clean and easily accessible from residents in and around the metropolitan Las Vegas area
- The doctors at the Desert Vein Institute, are experts at all the vein treatment approaches most sought out by Las Vegas vein patients including VNUS Closure / Venefit, duplex ultrasound, ambulatory phlebectomy, sclerotherapy and transdermal laser treatment
- We accept most insurance plans
- We offer free screenings to help you find out whether vein treatment is a good option for you
- Our Staff is Spanish speaking.
What should I know about varicose veins and spider veins?
To understand why you have varicose veins, it helps to have a clear picture of how veins work. In healthy limbs, veins carry blood from the extremities back to the heart, conducted by valves that pump the blood smoothly along. But sometimes with leg veins, those valves falter or fail, causing the blood to slow, pool or even reverse course. This situation, called venous reflux, results in varicose veins.
Las Vegas vein sufferers differ in their symptoms, but if you have varicose veins, you are likely to recognize one or more of the following markers:
- Large, visible leg veins close to the surface of the skin, often discolored blue, purple or dark red
- Veins with a knotty or ropey appearance
- Itching, burning, aching or throbbing in the legs
- Difficulty walking even short distances without experiencing fatigue
- Legs that twitch while at repose (“Restless Leg Syndrome”), making sound sleep problematic
Spider veins, meanwhile, seldom come with physical discomfort, but many sufferers are troubled by their appearance – spider veins look like tiny roadmap or cobweb lines close to the surface of the skin on the head, neck, face, chest, arms or legs.
Regardless of which particular symptoms you have, if you suspect you might have varicose veins or spider veins, you should seek treatment, as they can be indicative of more serious medical problems related to your circulation.
If you are a patient in metropolitan Las Vegas or a surrounding community, Desert Vein Institute encourages you to contact us today to begin your treatment plan to get rid of veins.